- Needs Analysis Report – a document that analyses the results from all the countries within the consortium obtained through questionnaires and interviews applied to representatives from education institutions.
- Best Practice Manual – a document considers the results from the needs analysis by identifying relevant best practices implemented at national level in all the partners’ countries.
- Practical Guidebook – a working document that incorporates the results of the needs analysis and includes two versions: original (tested in four national workshops held in Slovenia, Greece, Portugal and Czech Republic) and a final (presented at the International Seminar, Latvia).
- DVD – a product that includes main information about the STRESSLESS project, and all the results produced during its lifetime, available to interested education institutions who want to promote resilience to combat stress.
- Film – a product which organises the main information and results from the STRESSLESS project, uploaded on Youtube.
- Dissemination and exploitation activities of the results – activities which will undertaken not only to educate and inform, but also to disseminate the project results and promote the adaptation of the developed results.